Foamyy Thee Squirrell Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 I wanna spend about $100 or less a sub and they can only be 400w each. Can anyone recommend a sub? I am doing a really cheap project for my mom's car so I can use a box I have laying around that was made for subs I don't have anymore. I have a DC audio 1.2k amp to use...
slaughter Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 sundown e series ? SOLD 2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab2 DC XL 15's2 Crescendo BC2k's4th Order Blowthrough CURRENT 2012 Dodge Charger R/T 2 Tantric HD 12's Ampere 3800 2 XS XP 3000's
Foamyy Thee Squirrell Posted April 27, 2014 Author Report Posted April 27, 2014 sundown e series ? That would 2400w for a 1.2k amp... price is good, wattage not so much...
gr8handogoatness Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 sundown e series ?That would 2400w for a 1.2k amp...price is good, wattage not so much... What? Where did 2400w come from?
gr8handogoatness Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 The e series is my recommendation as well
ToNasty Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 sundown e series all day. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
newls1 Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 please dont turn this into a VS thread...... or it will be locked. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Guest Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 lol aren't e series like 500w a piece? or is it 300
ingramcaraudio Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 e series 8" is 300wrms 10-15" is 500wrms Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmville-VA/Rockwell-Audio/103036213076623?ref=ts
Tecomah Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 E series are awesome subs 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.