slaughter Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 im so confused did he not say a sub for 400rms and e series is 500rms then 2400w came into the discussion SOLD 2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab2 DC XL 15's2 Crescendo BC2k's4th Order Blowthrough CURRENT 2012 Dodge Charger R/T 2 Tantric HD 12's Ampere 3800 2 XS XP 3000's
Facekicker Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 I believe OP assumed said sub would max his amp that he's rating at 1200w and it appears he's talking about acquiring a pair of subs, so he said that would be 2400w and not work for him. OP, you said "really cheap" so here's my input, although you haven't specified size: http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dcs205-4-8-classic-subwoofer-4-ohm--295-200 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
gr8handogoatness Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 I don't think OP knows what she wants. I know for sure that she confused me and I don't know what she wants.
truthsayer Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 While i like sundown products. I would go with the american bass TNT woofers. The 12's can be had for around $100 on ebay from various sellers. truthsayer
jarrius Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 http://www.emfcaraudio.com/sundown-audio-e12-d2-b-stock/ 500rms 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Joe X Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 I wanna spend about $100 or less a sub and they can only be 400w each. Can anyone recommend a sub? I am doing a really cheap project for my mom's car so I can use a box I have laying around that was made for subs I don't have anymore. I have a DC audio 1.2k amp to use... You really have to post the specs of that box you have, or all dimensions.It's not possible to recommend a sub without that information.
Karkov Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS200_c_33.html 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Foamyy Thee Squirrell Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 I haven't a flying hell what I clicked then! 3 of those Sundowns would be 1500w! My bad guys! I think I clicked the wrong series!
Foamyy Thee Squirrell Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 This is my moms project, not mine! Using my box that I had my Rockford Fosgate subs in.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.