Dude2800 Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 I saw in the sticky some people post their results. One guy had a 146 on an 8 inch sub. Just curious if anybody else metered their T-Line. Post your numbers sub size and watts.
bbeljefe Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 Got mine done yesterday so everyone would stop speculating. Well... and because I was curious. 48.9 @28Hz Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
timc31610 Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 Got mine done yesterday so everyone would stop speculating. Well... and because I was curious. 48.9 @28Hz Thats awesome at 28! My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Dude2800 Posted May 19, 2014 Author Report Posted May 19, 2014 X18 tline on 300 watts at 31hz at the dash.
bbeljefe Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 On an interesting note, I found out a few days ago that I had a bad signal wire between two of my amps so when I burped the truck I was running an unbalanced setup with only three amps playing. I knew there was something not right with it but didn't have time to shoot trouble until a few days ago, lol. Maybe it'll do closer to a fiddy with all the amps working, lol. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
ParDeus Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 Well, if my spl-lab isn't broken (I tend to think it is), 150.4@33hz outlaw, on music. 2 12's, on a Mmats d300hc. However, that got tore out last weekend. We're now working on a 2 18's t-line blowthru, with 2 btl's on a DC 3.5k. Should be fun!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.