Second Skin Audio

single 15 in trunk with limited height,

Agreene

hey guys might have something in mind here for a buddy's trunk.. thinking maybe a single 15

for height we can only go 14 inches.... width and depth should be find with max being 33W and 35D

can we pull it off with a slanted baffle ( something similar to meade's lexus box for his smd 15 )

and for the port do a square port not touching any box walls or an aeroport..

thanks for the help

oh thats beautiful joe. im facing a similar situation but considering firing sub up with port facing rear. idk. i got similar dimensions too. can only go about 14.25 high but could do 30 wide and 22 deep maybe a little more on the depth. thinking about trying out a fi q15 or bl15.

oh thats beautiful joe. im facing a similar situation but considering firing sub up with port facing rear. idk. i got similar dimensions too. can only go about 14.25 high but could do 30 wide and 22 deep maybe a little more on the depth. thinking about trying out a fi q15 or bl15.

Try to avoid sub up port back unless it's a hatchback.

hes gonna need to know what sub you are gonna run to see if the motor wil hit the bottom

Edit: :ninja:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

hes gonna need to know what sub you are gonna run to see if the motor wil hit the bottom

Edit: :ninja:

Actually it can be reverse mounted it if needed.

Shit never thought of it that way. Carry on .

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

you got specs and measurements on it

Would need to know what's the sub and the rms power going in.

Also 2 12s would be a simpler box to build if he wants to consider that.

he already has a SSA z con and 2500 watts roughly.. and i know it will have to be inverted lol

Archived