2 xp 3000's in the rear? what you doing for the battery up front stock? which isn't bad.. im just bringing this up because you dont want to put the xs xp series under the hood they will swell.

Chargers have batts in the rear in the trunk under a rear well.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

There is a spare tire well underneath the trunks carpet which the batt and spare tire is in. Gonna take out the tire and have all 3 batts there.

SOLD

2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab
2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

Got my design all ready. Will be heading to get some wood and start the box build tomorrow !

SOLD

2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

There is a spare tire well underneath the trunks carpet which the batt and spare tire is in. Gonna take out the tire and have all 3 batts there.

I'd recommend getting a xs d series with those XPs because I've been told and seen xp series not like being starter batts. XS to my knowledge would recommend this as well.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

I'd recommend getting a xs d series with those XPs because I've been told and seen xp series not like being starter batts. XS to my knowledge would recommend this as well.

they will be fine, the only reason why they dont recommend them as starter batteries because the xp series are not good in heat.

they will be fine, the only reason why they dont recommend them as starter batteries because the xp series are not good in heat.

This is what has given me that impression about xp series, although I have used a xp2500 for starting a diesel generator and never had problems.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

It's not his starter battery. He's keeping the stock battery (group 49) aling with the 2 xps

^^

SOLD

2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

It's not his starter battery. He's keeping the stock battery (group 49) aling with the 2 xps

^^

I swapped out my stock battery for a 4900. Still iffy about losing my spare since I tend to use it especially with the amount of driving I do.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived