Rich Schenk Posted April 29, 2014 Report Posted April 29, 2014 Damn that sucks fight the ticket. Ask a lawyer On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
Skax Posted April 29, 2014 Author Report Posted April 29, 2014 Damn that sucks fight the ticket. Ask a lawyer yea cause i really needed the money for my d3100 lol 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
youngbass98 Posted April 29, 2014 Report Posted April 29, 2014 Especially with that dc 3.5k 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
Skax Posted April 29, 2014 Author Report Posted April 29, 2014 Especially with that dc 3.5k true lol 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
Kyblack76 Posted April 29, 2014 Report Posted April 29, 2014 I'm going to exercise my rights. I have my attorney tagging along when I go. I was given a disturbing the peace ticket. And, I'm gonna plea my case. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Red-navi-916 Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 Fight it its worth it BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
wccfan12 Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 Damn man I would fight that shit! I've never gotten a sound ticket before all the years I've had bass (knocks on wood) but I doubt I'm loud enough sealed up to really get a cops attention unless he's just right next t me going down the road or in front of me (avg about 148 sealed on the dash). All the cops around me care about is window tint. I just recently went to court after an ugly 6 month long fight against 3 window tint tickets I got in a row and ended up getting them to dismiss two and I just pay one (was going through some things at the time and he never gave me a chance to take it off even after he said he would). Caught him in a lie at court and they agreed to throw out two. Now I have no window tint, but I'll prob just get legal tint cause that's money I can use for audio. Anyways a lil off topic but hope everything works out for ya! THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER -Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser -4 skar vvx 12's (version 1) -Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0 -1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood -1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear -Re audio/soundstream mids and highs -Hifonics Zues 600.4 -DC Audio 3.5k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.