Jump to content

You know your old school when


Recommended Posts

Posted

Man old school stuff looks so much better. And sounded better to(talking head-units & amps not speaker tech).

Posted

0774c545.jpg

I absolutly WISH Rockford would go back to these MUCH sexier designs than

where their at today/T1500 black blob look..these older designs had so much more soul

in looks alone..i liked how the cooling fins looked like the fins on an engine, and with the

complimenting & nicely lettered "Rockford Fosgate" on them= Pure sex appeal!

..Nothing touches old school "cool" for this one!

Posted

Are these considered "Old School" ???

26203464133_large.jpg

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

3899282_orig.jpg

If I'm not mistaken ... This unit could have been used to control my 10 disc changer I had back in the day.

Wish I could have got my hands on one of these ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
If I'm not mistaken ... This unit could have been used to control my 10 disc changer I had back in the day.

Wish I could have got my hands on one of these ...

Why yes, yes it would. Love the look of the Pre-Xplod sony decks too

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

If I'm not mistaken ... This unit could have been used to control my 10 disc changer I had back in the day.

Wish I could have got my hands on one of these ...

Why yes, yes it would. Love the look of the Pre-Xplod sony decks too
Yep, wish I had pics of my changer controller setup.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

You remember when brands did demo vehicles

Sinister 6ix

ear candy

boss armored truck

any of the rf vehicles.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

You remember when brands did demo vehicles

ear candy

I know of one ...

CVbreadtruck.jpg

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

This would have to be one of my ALL TIME Favorites !!!

This lady WAS the yardstick which made the path in Car Audio for others to follow !!!

Alma Gates ...

AlmaGates_zps991dd1c0.jpg

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 556 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...