Sonic Electronix

What you're saying is that it can be tuned so that at full volume it doesnt put out 3800 watts. Cuz thats what they are rated at on the birthsheets at 1-2 ohms

Gain knob sets the amount of input voltage it takes to push the amp to its full out put..with the dd1 you find your highest undistorted volume then set you gains at that volume so you wont clip..you never go over that volume..a pioneer might go up to 62 but itll probably clip at 46 you can turn the gain dow so youll nvr reach full output

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

You should be in 140's easily depending on your box and everything. What's your electrical like? Sorry if I missed it. Those Rockford T2500bdcp amps make constant power from like 1-3 ohms or something like that. (If I'm thinking about the right amp here) So the stress on your electrical will be more if your box rise isn't that high.

Nevermind just went back and looked. Either way post a build log or pics man, should be a pretty nice setup!

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

Is that C&D 140 Ah battery a good one? i was gonna run 1 kinetik hc3800 with 134 AH in the back. an XS d3400 up front (65 AH). and my 250 amp alt. so altogether I'll have about 350 AH available. trying to stay above 12 v

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

There is a guy that has a red Nissan with 2 12w7's doing like a 153 or so in a sealed off trunk build. Interchangeable ports for burping and daily. Let me tell you this thing gets nasty low lol

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Southern Maryland. St.marys

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived