I thought I was bad, and Im only doing a solid 2k-2500/month

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

On my blackjack... i roll thru about 1500 a month or so. but i use texts for other stuff too... like checking account balances, weather, etc..

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Got my phone activated this month, only received 2 texts (one from Verizon and other from my friend) and sent out 3.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

in one month i would use 30 text a month and then i signed at upoc.com and people send message all day. i have to clean my inbox out like 10 times a day and my phone holds 100 text. i dont know what kind of phone everyone has but i has a alltel lg scoop phone and its so easy to text with.

1991 Ford Explorer 1 Pioneer deh-p4000UB1 Memphis 16-st 20041 Pioneer Premier tsd720c

Well last night after posting this topic i went on my myspace and posted my phone number on my status messege for all the ladies to hit me up if they wanna talk to me . It was just to get my text messeges up and got damn my phone was vibrating off the hook all the way until i went to bed. I didnt think it was really going to work but i guess when u have 731 friends and over like 80 people or more online at one time people will actually just go ahead and talk to ya. I had a nice time though. Made some more new friends that live back home in indianapolis, indiana and some more people at were live now in Columbus, Ohio. People were surprised i exploited my own phone number on there because people will just prank call or do whatever but none of that happend last night... Plus i have a security program on my cell phone were i can block certain numbers from contacting me or i can block everybody from getting to me besides 911. I love my sprint phone fareal even though i still want that blackberry pearl... :lol::lol::lol:

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

Oh damn, I thought I was getting bad with it, I only mainly text my girl and I send anywhere for 3k to 6k a month.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

My sister got her cellphone bill a few months ago well she was used to having unlimited everything when she lived at home ok well when she got here own plan and all because her friends all had Cingular. Well after she switched she forgot to tell the people that she also wanted unlimited texting well she did like 12k or so the first month damm the bill was fucking crazy.