Second Skin Audio

Are the spiders black or yellow? Can you see the cone through the hole from the motor side?

Spiders are black. I looked through the bottom with a flashlight, can't see the cone. It's grey on the inside. I tried to take macro pics but every time I got my phone close to the motor it would freak out and go blank...lol

Just wanted something different, and I have never tried a round port. Im considering plasti-dipping the interior and putting a plexi window on the side.

What are you running? I love my HDS312, I'm hoping to get a little more out of the ZV3. I had several different tens in my truck and was just never satisfied with the output. There is nothing wrong with a ten, I just prefer them in pairs...lol. I just put these in my girl's Equinox weekend before last and I have got to say, those SA10's are bad ass!

20140422_152655_zpshnqznupd.jpg

I'm only running a sundown e10. Don't get me wrong this thing sounds awesome for being an entry level sub. I would just like to utilize my 1800 rms amp. Lol. I am just having trouble deciding what to do because I have a crew cab truck.

Archived