You Might Be A Dbdragger/bassracer When

ALPINE408

i got in trouble at work for making bass noises with my mouth :/, patients were tire of getting woken up by me so they bitched to their nurses, then the nurses bitched to my supervisor...so i got my supervisor into bass systems :D

mic hickey marks

:lol: Mic Hickeys. That the first I've heard that.

I saw someone else posted pics of all the boxes they had lying around. Here's a few from around our shop. I'd be willing to bet we have a box that we can fit into any vehicle & compete with.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And thats not including the ones that are in our vehicles.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I'm sooo guilty of the bass noise thing lol. I'll be working or riding in the car w/ my wife and just think - '30 hz', as "bmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" comes out of my mouth lol.

When you think of buying new CDs as an investment.

When you upset your wife by telling her you think about new car audio equipment and electrical upgrades in the same way she does having children.

When you sell your "fun car" to get an suv that's more sensible and good for work and hauling stuff, just to fill it up with enough audio equipment to barely be able to do that.

When your truck looks like a low-rider w/ stock suspension (God I wish I could throw a pic of how my old 2wd yukon looked- mexican for sure).

Kind of like what kingsuv said, when you plan your new vehicle around your system instead of the other way around.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I saw someone else posted pics of all the boxes they had lying around. Here's a few from around our shop. I'd be willing to bet we have a box that we can fit into any vehicle & compete with.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

wow we got alot of the same boxes lol

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah that was us with the boxes. Very nice collection.

You Might Be A Dbdragger/bassracer When you hear a shitty ass system drive by the house, and you know what songs playing by the rattle :blush:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

:lol: yeah and when you shout out "Maybe a 132 if your lucky buddy!"

I heard the hell outta that!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You Might Be A Dbdragger/bassracer When you have to fly across the country for work and double check for shows before you make your flight plans :o:lol:

Archived