You Might Be A Dbdragger/bassracer When

ALPINE408

uhh i think i would be flattered if it wasnt for ur recent comment...

im broke, i dont have 20 bucks...STAY AWAY, lol

so why me? what makes me so special... (hides in closet)

rofl! :lol::lol: hiding in the closet is kinda a bad thing u no...gives ppl the wrong impression :lol:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

i dont really know...but as previous stated, im not gay lol, so no worries. i think maybe one of the first vids i watched when i got on this site was the one with you and Mr. Meade and correct me if im wrong your parents.

whats with this MR stuff ?
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

rofl! :lol::lol: hiding in the closet is kinda a bad thing u no...gives ppl the wrong impression :lol:

im trying to HIDE from som1...and maybe i should have told ppl u get to my attic thru my closet

shit, now i cant hide there

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

twice as much??? try 15x's as much. :lol:

I have always wondered and now I know... You spend so much for your system that you couldn't afford an alarm. Is that what the dog is for? BTW good looking dog...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

lol jack youre not the only one, ive got storage space behind my wall tho for my work tools, but ive got 400 in my van when i bought it, and a little over 6000 in the system to date lol., if i coulnt lost money from selling something to upgrade im rite at 7000

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived