hazestorm23 Posted May 2, 2014 Report Posted May 2, 2014 How would I go about breaking these in? Or is it not needed any input will help thanks
BLuejoules Posted May 2, 2014 Report Posted May 2, 2014 Step 1 to breaking in subs: Turn up volume, listen to music. That's all there is too it! IG: devinthydude
Kyblack76 Posted May 2, 2014 Report Posted May 2, 2014 Clean signal, turn to full. enjoy one of my top 5 favorite drivers of all time at the moment..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
hazestorm23 Posted May 2, 2014 Author Report Posted May 2, 2014 Clean signal, turn to full. enjoy one of my top 5 favorite drivers of all time at the moment..... awesome I was just watching a video of pulse audio and he was doing a 20hz sweep to loosen it up but I was thinking that's probably to get the sub ready for a burp or something just wasn't sure
Marquisboys Posted May 2, 2014 Report Posted May 2, 2014 full tilt.. all day 2004 Grand MarquisAA Mayhem 18Crescendo 3500d6.5's AQ Pro AudioAQ Super TweetsImage Dynamics 6x9Soundqubed 125.4MB Quart 80.4144.2 db GONZO 2013 Chrysler 300S Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior Inferno Red Interior 5.7 HEMI AWD LMI Air Hammer Intake Corsa exhaust Custom Tune
hazestorm23 Posted May 2, 2014 Author Report Posted May 2, 2014 Step 1 to breaking in subs: Turn up volume, listen to music. That's all there is too it! simple enough
Kyblack76 Posted May 2, 2014 Report Posted May 2, 2014 Make sure its a "clean" sig, and let em wang... hold up. I just did a build with 2 mayhems......... Hang on... I need to find SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted May 2, 2014 Report Posted May 2, 2014 Make sure its a "clean" sig, and let em wang... hold up. I just did a build with 2 mayhems......... Hang on... I need to find Very first song we played........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
hazestorm23 Posted May 2, 2014 Author Report Posted May 2, 2014 full tilt.. all day I'm glad I made a good choice on these subs then. That will have to wait once I get everything ready
Kyblack76 Posted May 2, 2014 Report Posted May 2, 2014 Second song... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.