Second Skin Audio

ascendant audio mayhems

I love my populus audio prototype tpa3500.1, can't go wrong with feeding them some populus power.

do you know what they really put out? Like are they underrated?

I dont want anyone to talk UNDER rated.

what id like to see, is we are doing our ratings at or around bat rest. NOT 14.8.

Are others OVER rated? or, are ours just doing rated, like the old ORIONS and other smexy amps....

Pm me if you want POPULUS details... thats all i can say further.

I love my populus audio prototype tpa3500.1, can't go wrong with feeding them some populus power.

do you know what they really put out? Like are they underrated?

I dont want anyone to talk UNDER rated.

what id like to see, is we are doing our ratings at or around bat rest. NOT 14.8.

Are others OVER rated? or, are ours just doing rated, like the old ORIONS and other smexy amps....

Pm me if you want POPULUS details... thats all i can say further.

more like I was just thinking it could be like ct sounds that apparently understates what they really put out. In short words would I get my moneys worth?. I have talked to the guy on fb about his amp I was one of the many that wanted to pre order one but I ended up backing down to save up for these subs in particular

i have 1 populus 3500 prototype feeding my 2 mayhems 12 now and love the amp i should be getting another one this month, thats when it will go down

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Archived