an electric dirtbike? no thanksssss haha

Without the engine all of the fun is gone!!!

but to be honest the future is electric and those bikes have insane torque. id just feel weird riding one at first

Im hoping to get a dirtbike soon though.

This trail was insane. the camera is mounted on my chest pointing up. when you see the seat that gives you an idea of just how steep it was

I used to mountain bike, but too many back injuries, getting lazy and out of shape stopped me.

So I turned to motocross instead.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

That's a good looking bike for cruising or touring but I definitely wouldn't bring that off the road except for a maintained path haha.

I actually did have my own mountain bike for a while. Parents bought it for me because I loved to bike and even did a camp for two summer's with it.

Not sure if it was my weight..... or how I rode it but I snapped the frame into three pieces hahaha.

It was a low end bike and I did beat on it but I never expected to have the bike just collapse under me... hahaha

I've heard those zero bikes don't get even close to the estimated milage unless you're babying the hell out of them. Fun, just inefficient.

Sorry but your just flatout wrong the 2013s will go 70 miles around the city and I have personally went way more than 30 miles at 55mph

The 2012s are stilp quite a bike

The 2011s were a little weaker

joshua they truely sre the wave of the future once you ride one you will laugh at people who ride loud sluggish dirtbikes.....

yes I said sluggish. .. I can beat a 96 cbr 600 to 80 mph from a dig.... not bad considering I cant even go that fast safely on my neigbors huskey 510

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Archived