CJ18 Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Alot more in it. Just a quick video berger sent me. Cant rip on the current subs right now since I dont own them anymore.
Miguels Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 yeah right.. Berger is destroying them subs behind the scenes my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
CJ18 Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 He knows better. His ass will own them if that happens.
Miguels Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 for as long as he has kept it he even owns your truck my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
CJ18 Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 I just dropped it back off on Monday. Had a small issue with the Berliner on the roof to fix and then the little upgrade of level 5s on the way.
goodvibez Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 I like how you say "little" upgrade to the lvl 5's haha... thing looks like it gives some nasty demo's good vid! Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
Tecomah Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 That thing is gonna be way crazier with level fives. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Soccerballzs Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Nice!!!! Love it! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.