hershy314 Posted May 12, 2014 Author Report Posted May 12, 2014 It probably doesn't help your mental state much but technology and procedures have come a long way and are still advancing. Believe you are going to be ok and you are in good hands. It will work out.I know that technology is advancing at a rapid rate these days. I'm sure I'll be fine. If worse comes to worse then the Surgeon who did my first surgery will hopefully be doing this one as well. Gonna try for it at least, but hopefully it wont come to that. The surgeon who did the first one is one of the top cardiac surgeons in my area. Think the worst part of all this is going into a hospital. Don't know what is about them, but they freak me out. Always get the sense someone is watching me even if the place is empty. Naw dude having been in and out of hospitals a bunch lately (started work as an emt) you could have a buttfucking orgy and they would notice unless it was time to check your vitals lol. Last time I was in the hospital cause of what's going on now, I got very little sleep. They told me to get plenty of rest, yet they kept coming in every 30 minutes to check up on me. Rest was something I very little of. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted May 15, 2014 Author Report Posted May 15, 2014 Week and half till I find out what is going on with my heart Both excited and nervous about what they will find. Cause if it's as bad as the Dr I saw said it was, the possibility of another surgery is high. I do remember what it was like the first time. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted May 25, 2014 Author Report Posted May 25, 2014 In a couple days I find out what is going on with my heart problem. Usually getting an echo done doesn't worry me, but this time it could lead to something serious. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
SnowDrifter Posted May 25, 2014 Report Posted May 25, 2014 Best of luck man. You're in my prayers ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
hershy314 Posted May 25, 2014 Author Report Posted May 25, 2014 Thanks to everyone wishin me good luck, I'll let ya'll know soon as I do what is going on. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted May 27, 2014 Author Report Posted May 27, 2014 Not much to report. I wont know anything for another month. I go in for an echo on 6/11 and a follow up on the 25th. Wish I knew more but just more waiting. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted June 4, 2014 Author Report Posted June 4, 2014 Got a letter today saying I have another Dr appointment this month. Gotta go in for a Pulmonary Function Test which is just a fancy way of saying, I need to take a breathing test. From what I've researched it doesn't look that pleasant at all. Then again what part of a Dr. appointment is? lol. Still got the Echo on the 11th and follow up on the 25th, unless they call me in sooner. If that happens then you know the chances of it being good are narrow. Now would be a good time for good luck to find me, that's for sure. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Pasta Prime Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 Best of luck man. Keep us updated. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
hershy314 Posted June 11, 2014 Author Report Posted June 11, 2014 Just got back from the echo, not much to really say. The valve is definitely leaking. If I don't hear from the Dr til the 25th then I'll expect good news if I hear sooner I'll think it's bad. But who knows. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
_paralyzed_ Posted June 12, 2014 Report Posted June 12, 2014 Be glad it's a heart valve. Pornstars are known for blowing their ass valve. They'll be walking down the sidewalk in their skank short skirt and a turd will just fall out and tumble on the ground. They have to carry those doggy poop bags and clean up after themselves. I hope that gave you a chuckle. Best of luck man.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.