Sundown Audio

soundqubed 2200 help

DGL

I have 2 soundqubed 2200's on 4 hdc3 15's wired to 2 ohms an amps are linked/strapped . Everthomg hooled right. But when I unplug the single rca linking them together the bass is the same as it was when its pluged in . Is there a way I can tell if its working right

do you have a diagram on how it's wired up? that amp does 4400rms strapped at 2 ohm and 2200 at 1 ohm each amp...... so that's prob why is sounds the same, each sub is getting around the same pwr weather it is strapped running 4 subs or if they are unstrapped running 2 subs.

Have the subs wired to 2 ohms gave the neg wire from master to neg wire to slave ..pos speaker wire to master amp neg speaker wire to slave amp..do u know how I can test the slave amp to make sure its linked to the master amp.. I know I can clamp um an see but I know I won't get 4400 watts drom do that

I'm assuming that you have the master amp with all the settings on, and the slave amp with the settings off. Where do you have the bridge cable?I had this same exact problem, what made it worse was when the cable was in at low volumes you could hear a whine. I had to get a coaxial cable and it worked.

That how I wired um from the way soundqubed has it in the manuel .....the rca side of the amps are back to back so its not running near any power or ground..the slave amp settings should be all the way off ? I just left the settings alone on both amps they are set to where there were when I was rinning 1 amp to 2 subs.....so there's no way to check to make sure the slave amp is working right..

The neg speaker wire goes to the pos speaker input of the slave amp, the pos speaker wire goes to the pos speaker input on the master amp, jump the neg speaker input of the master to the neg speaker input of the slave. Make sure the master/slave switches are set to master on the master amp and slave on the slave amp.

Yes, the slave amp's settings are all the way off. Connect the negative terminals of the amps together, should be 8 guage. The master amp gets the RCA's from the HU. The slave amp will only have the bridge cable going into it. Then you run a speaker wire from the POS of the master to the POS of the sub. Then run a speaker wire from the POS of the slave amp and connect it to the NEG of the sub.

do you have a diagram on how it's wired up? that amp does 4400rms strapped at 2 ohm and 2200 at 1 ohm each amp...... so that's prob why is sounds the same, each sub is getting around the same pwr weather it is strapped running 4 subs or if they are unstrapped running 2 subs.

um no. Hes getting 4400 put of the pair and 2200 outnof a single amp.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived