Wtf the fck is wrong with this guy... Thinks this is ok?

Here is his address.

Roger Sutherland

615 W Ganson St

JACKSON, MI 49202

http://www.metroappliancemedic.com/index.html

is his business. number matches.

this ist he number for Jackson County Michigan CPS

855-444-3911

If anyone feels the need to call.

Oh no one needs to call my mom works for Michigan Department of human services/ child protective services going to go so her in a few minutes. This guys a pure piece of shit he deserves what ever happens.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

We should send it to a local news station if it hits the news there is no way the state can just look the other way.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't think I would be a bad thing especially if it's our community that turns it in and not someone else it would show that even us bassheads think this guys a piece of shit. On the other hand if they get ahold of it another way they will use it to make all bassheads look bad.

I don't think I would be a bad thing especially if it's our community that turns it in and not someone else it would show that even us bassheads think this guys a piece of shit. On the other hand if they get ahold of it another way they will use it to make all bassheads look bad.

The media will spin it against all bassheads in general. They always do, but whatever it takes to help the kid or at least scare him into never doing it again. I'm supprised he can even afford all that equipment. I hear meth is pretty expensive.

yep, then people want to pass more ordinances and laws. Because anyone who might be up for election would love to "champion' this cause to earn a few votes.

Agree.

This makes us all look stupid. And, they will use it that way. I'm a bit worried about us all.

Just takes one dip shit, and the teacher makes us all put our heads on the desk.

Also. I'm not wishing he loses his child, but, more sense instilled. That's all.

Archived