Sonic Electronix

its pretty much up to them. most of you guys are right, just make sure the shop is a good one. Theres one near me who wont talk to you unless your buying something. But now I found another one thats 45 min away.....but Id rather go that far to buy from them, then buy from the place a couple minutes away, all due to the fact that I can go in there and shoot the shit with the owner if I want to. But it comes down to if you know it well, buy online and install it well.....but theres no warranty.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Guest Nismofreak

I would love to help out local shops, but the prices are outrages at some shops. I guy I know has a shop, he doesn't have outrages prices. Just his amp and wiring costs alot but everything else is reasonable

i had a few setups froms a local shop, prices were a little high. but i messed up a amp up i just took it in and they replaced it then before that they let me borrow subs till mine came in. this time i just wanted somthing different then jl and memphis and want to learn how to do my own install and its cheaper inless shit starts fuckin up. so buying local does have its perks and can be well worth it if they have good customer service.

well in the end u have to look at the equiptment ur getting... battery amp subs custom box and install. 900 isnt that bad. Not crazy cheap but look at the brand names

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Looks right on to me?

People don't realize a lot of times... at local shops you don't get internet prices... you are paying for warranty, someone actually talking to you, and help when you need it.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I don't care if it costs more in town..... when I get it home if it doesn't work I can easily take it back and I get a new one.... not have to get a number and maybe wait 6 maybe even 8 weeks for anything to come back.

quote looked fine to me.... just get a better amp

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

I don't care if it costs more in town..... when I get it home if it doesn't work I can easily take it back and I get a new one.... not have to get a number and maybe wait 6 maybe even 8 weeks for anything to come back.

quote looked fine to me.... just get a better amp

i got a rf t500.1 coming in the mail. they threw that amp in there so i would buy more.

myownsig.png

My system:

1 Sony Xplod 1000.2 wired at 2 ohms.

1 Kenwood Headunit

1 Kicker CVR 15.