Sundown Audio

2 subs 2 amp wiring help/options 2)AQ3500.1 2)4omh dvc subs

FamilyB4Others

What are options do I have on wiring these together

2) AQ3500.1

2) 4omh dvc subs

Lets say I wire the 2 subs down to 1omh and when its connected to the amp it splits to .5omhs each sub? So If I wired the subs to 4omh the amps(strapped) feeds it 2omh each or 1omh?

If I strap the aq3500.1 its stable at 2omh, meaning it feeds the two subs 1omh each?

sorry if my questions are a bit confusing, it would be more simple over the phone or in person..

basically what I wire the subs down to the amp feeds the correct omhs ?

my goal is to get the most watts

With 2 subs that are Dual 4 ohm coils, on a mono amp like that, your options are to wire to 1 ohm final at the amp, or 4 ohms final at the amp. These are the impedances that the amp "sees".

Since your amp is rated at like 4300W @1 ohm, that's the most power with the current subs that you have.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

With 2 subs that are Dual 4 ohm coils, on a mono amp like that, your options are to wire to 1 ohm final at the amp, or 4 ohms final at the amp. These are the impedances that the amp "sees".

Since your amp is rated at like 4300W @1 ohm, that's the most power with the current subs that you have.

So I can wire down to 1 omh and strap 2 aq3500.1? I read on here somewhere when you strap it still feeds out 1 omh so I would be ok?

So I can wire down to 1 omh and strap 2 aq3500.1? I read on here somewhere when you strap it still feeds out 1 omh so I would be ok?

Archived