Am I that fast?? Vids inside for questioning...

hzsogood

The posts you choose to respond to is "odd" at best. Pretty sure my Mustang would give you a good run from 40 or 65, and would kill you from a dig. I even asked for pics of the car in a respectful manor, yet you focus on those talking shit.

Seems you got a little doubt in your cute Neon.

after skimming the first posts, I admit I got a little pissed at the comments.. Get awd, get rwd, build a motor car, you would see tail lights for miles etc etc.. Its like people saw the car was a neon, then immediately talked shit..

Im sure your car is fast and I never said it wasn't.. I said around here every muscle car guy is a fucking asshole, led usually by mustang owners.. I dont know if its because they are greasemonkey rednecks who hate anything other than muscle, or if its the fact a foxbody is about the easiest , cheapest street car to mod..

And regardless of how many times I beat these cars around here , there is, and will never be any respect

Yea yea... Ill hear that til the day I die... All Im saying is that they are fast , and fun cars, but just get hated on because its not a bigblock... There are plenty of 8-9 second 100% streetable SRTs out there .. Just google BST srt , or DCR srt.. Im fully aware its still a neon, but that doesnt mean its not fast or the car should be hated on that bad

The posts you choose to respond to is "odd" at best. Pretty sure my Mustang would give you a good run from 40 or 65, and would kill you from a dig. I even asked for pics of the car in a respectful manor, yet you focus on those talking shit.

after skimming the first posts, I admit I got a little pissed at the comments.. Get awd, get rwd, build a motor car, you would see tail lights for miles etc etc.. Its like people saw the car was a neon, then immediately talked shit..

Im sure your car is fast and I never said it wasn't.. I said around here every muscle car guy is a fucking asshole, led usually by mustang owners.. I dont know if its because they are greasemonkey rednecks who hate anything other than muscle, or if its the fact a foxbody is about the easiest , cheapest street car to mod..

And regardless of how many times I beat these cars around here , there is, and will never be any respect

i said you will only see taillights but that was after you called my truck and engine junk.. you need to read back and see you started the bashing on other cars

Yea yea... Ill hear that til the day I die... All Im saying is that they are fast , and fun cars, but just get hated on because its not a bigblock... There are plenty of 8-9 second 100% streetable SRTs out there .. Just google BST srt , or DCR srt.. Im fully aware its still a neon, but that doesnt mean its not fast or the car should be hated on that bad

again i said i had a big block but it wasnt fast then you came in saying big blocks are junk and 383 and strocked engines are for woman.. no one ever said anything bad about your car till you started the hating

i said you will only see taillights but that was after you called my truck and engine junk.. you need to read back and see you started the bashing on other cars

I never called your car junk!!! I dont even think I said "JUNK" the entire thread... I said the 454 sucked because its a tank motor that cant hold up to a small block 421.. And as you yo up, 460, 532 631 etc its just a obsolete motor, that IMO underperforms...

And a 383 IMO... Seems like a motor that easy to build.. Oh ill just stroke my 350 and be fast.. But in reality, its NOT really that great of a speed motor.. they can be fast but there are so many better options out there.. again.. IMO..

Im just telling you the scene around here .. SO many females with strokers , and fox body clevelands, its sad.. and they're slow as fuck////

again i said i had a big block but it wasnt fast then you came in saying big blocks are junk and 383 and strocked engines are for woman.. no one ever said anything bad about your car till you started the hating

go back and look... I never had one positive comment on it.. Orion made a few jokes and jabs , and I was cool with that!! I never insulted anyones car personally!!!

454 is a heavy motor but aluminum heads and intake takes at least 150lb off of it.. have you ever driven a car with a bb? even if they are slow they are freaking fun.. you get sideways easy with the massive torque they have. try it and you will see whats the hype about rwd and big cubes.. i have fun with my 350 and 454

454 is a heavy motor but aluminum heads and intake takes at least 150lb off of it.. have you ever driven a car with a bb? even if they are slow they are freaking fun.. you get sideways easy with the massive torque they have. try it and you will see whats the hype about rwd and big cubes.. i have fun with my 350 and 454

never drove a BB... But rode in plenty.. a friend of mine has a 632 in his chevelle ( which is now a 632 Twin turbo ) Ive rode in it before the turbo and after,, Yes the BB torque is awesome, but I cant do that.. Like I said before.. I dont know those motors, Ive never worked on them and to be honest.. I couldnt afford to have a nice build musclecar.. If your curious... Yes I would rather have a late 60s camaro, Chevelle, Dart etc etc... But in reality.. To build a monster muscle car, restored, or in already good shape, and to have everything dialed in...... no way in hell I could afford it... SO I took the easy way out I guess with the srt..

This thread turned to hell quickly, I figured it would. What I've learned:

1) A 421 is the only acceptable V-8 on which to build a platform

2) Neons get no respect

I know you say around you that muscle car rednecks with underwhelming Fox bodies and whatever else are an issue. Around here(Phoenix) all versions of imports are an issue. You get a guy that buys a 240SX,WRX, etc., they think they've got a race car on their hands. I've left my share behind at stoplights.

Real cars do it from a dig, period.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived