94 Ford Beast-350 OBS CCLB - Motor is done, need to sell, questions-please help

Will have to catch up with all the reading but tuned in!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Tuned in. Every system you make seems bitchin

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

:NeedPics:

im in for the build just cause its a ford….

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys I know it's been a bit since I updated this, but there's just not been much to update. I DO HAVE ONE UPDATE THOUGH!!!

The 4th order design is in, and I'm ready to start cutting here real soon. I'm taking care of some house things that I need to do, but after that this is on!!

Still waiting on my Stinger alt, but I won't rush it, cause I know it'll kick ass once I get it.

Haven't broken down the civic yet either. That's going to come soon cause I'll need to transfer stuff over to this. So this will get rolling in the next few weeks, I promise.

Still waiting on my Stinger alt, but I won't rush it, cause I know it'll kick ass once I get it.

:peepwall:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I have a little bit of an update. Got a few things in to get this thing rolling.

For those of you who keep up with the facebook page already know, but the civic is about 90% dismantled now. A couple more things to get out of it, but otherwise she's empty.

Now, the next part of this isn't audio related, but that's not all that this build is going to be about, so don't get it twisted. We're doing it all in here. Fixing things, which have been numerous as you could tell by the first post, making things new, customizing, doing it all.

I've been having some bucking and hesitation issues lately and I've bought some parts to take care of some of those issues. Admittedly most of it is just kind of throwing money at it to see if it'll work but I have some leads to go off of from my Ford forum that I'm on. So I'm not going at it completely blind. But tonight I start tearing some things out and replacing some parts. Here's what's going in:

New Egr Valve and sensor

New TPS sensor

New Front Tank Sending Unit

New Front Tank Fuel Pump

New Rear Tank Fuel Pump

New Fuel Filter

If all that goes well and I have time before next Wednesday, I'll be also removing and replacing the distributor. Not just the cap and rotor, but the whole thing. I've been told the PIP several times but I already had this stuff on order, and all will be here today, so I'm going to give that a go first. My fear about the distributor is, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TIMING! So I'll either have to learn on the fiy or take it somewhere to do it. I don't want to do that so we'll see how things go.

As some of you know, I've also been trying to learn to weld. I haven't even made a spark yet, unfortunately. However, I did go out and get some gas this week, so I'm ready for the sparks to fly!! Gonna do a lot of test welds this weekend. The reason I need to, is because I'm picking up a trailer next Thursday for a camping trip next weekend. I currently do not have a front sway bar, had to take it off because of the new exhaust. I refused to buy the $35 part to move the sway bar over when I paid $2000+ for the exhaust kit. I feel they should've made that part of the kit. Anyway, when I get some of the welding down, I'll cut the stock bracket and weld it back on so I can have the sway bar on when I tow the trailer. Also I have a set of dual steering stabilizers to put on, and the bracket that goes on the frame is not a great design for bolts. I has a couple of u bolts for it and the frame is too big for it. It's a poor design. But I can weld the bracket to the frame and we'll be good to go on that too.

So the fixes above are the most important, and then these things will get done after that. Hopefully all before next Wednesday. It all starts tonight!

Once all this is done, we'll get started on the audio portion of the build. First thing to get done is going to be the center console. This will handle my source unit and components for that. I have some pretty sexy pictures of a couple of parts, one of which I don't have yet, but is DAMN SEXY! I'll try and get those up tonight and also get the Beast-350 Facebook Page going as well.

So lots going on. Here we go!

Archived