94 Ford Beast-350 OBS CCLB - Motor is done, need to sell, questions-please help

I guess I'm a lucky mofo lol. Just do what my dad does, don't say a word till all the parts are ordered and paid for, then there's nothing she can do but get mad. My not be the best idea though, but It's got my dad a new snowmobile every year lol.

She my hate the truck but you love it, let her know that it's your project and its something you love, and it;s not like she has to drive it every day. Best of luck to ya bro I know how much it sucks watching your project die, been there my self many times over.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Thanks guys.

Well here's where I'm at. I haven't lifted a wrench yet, but I have parts on the way. New gasket kit, adn going to replace the water pump, and the Ignition Control Module. I know the other douchebag already replaced it but he did it with a grey one and not a black one. The first thing I'll be doing is replacing that and see if that does anything different, but we're almost positive it's the head gasket. So that will get done too, I just want to see the ICM first.

So those parts should be here soon as well as a couple of ford tech books. Not the chilton or haynes manuals, but the garage tech book. So I'll have that to add to my reference collection.

I am going to fight to keep this thing guys. I truly am. But it may be a loosing battle. WE shall see. I'm not giving up yet.

I'll leave it up to you guys, but do you want to see pics of the tear down and replacement or not? Either way is fine with me. I'll let you all decide.

Get that diesel mega cab you were talkin about back yonder

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks guys.

Well here's where I'm at. I haven't lifted a wrench yet, but I have parts on the way. New gasket kit, adn going to replace the water pump, and the Ignition Control Module. I know the other douchebag already replaced it but he did it with a grey one and not a black one. The first thing I'll be doing is replacing that and see if that does anything different, but we're almost positive it's the head gasket. So that will get done too, I just want to see the ICM first.

So those parts should be here soon as well as a couple of ford tech books. Not the chilton or haynes manuals, but the garage tech book. So I'll have that to add to my reference collection.

I am going to fight to keep this thing guys. I truly am. But it may be a loosing battle. WE shall see. I'm not giving up yet.

I'll leave it up to you guys, but do you want to see pics of the tear down and replacement or not? Either way is fine with me. I'll let you all decide.

Best of luck Dude!

Keep at it.

Of course we want pics of the teardown, we're picture whores!!! MOAR!

:good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Thanks guys.

Those gigantic offical shop manuals? I have one for my 86 Bronco II.

http://www.booksofparadise.net/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=8747

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived