TeamHT Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 I will be down in Vegas 5/21 to 5/26 and I am looking to meet up with any heavy hitters in the area I've already hit up real, we're on the same page. I'm not as active as I used to be so I don't know if the Vegas squad got a little bigger. Thanks in advance Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TeamHT Posted May 19, 2014 Author Report Posted May 19, 2014 Bump Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Real96SS Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 I will see if we have anybody else up and running right now for you. I know alot of guys have been rebuilding to get louder. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Kyblack76 Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 I will see if we have anybody else up and running right now for you. I know alot of guys have been rebuilding to get louder. Yup.. waiting on gear SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
TeamHT Posted May 19, 2014 Author Report Posted May 19, 2014 Appreciate it guys. Just never know when we Alaskans will ever be able to meet face to face with you 48ers, lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.