Front Mounted Sub

OrionStang

I will say this ... If your Mustang is as strong a I think it is (some guys around have a couple with tricked out exhaust) ...

Then there may not be very much you can do for this ...

Even if you went with something up in or under your dash ...

(thinking too much resonance interfiering with what you are trying to accomplish here)

My subs never really sounded right either in my Camaro back in the day (mainly cause I payed special attention to the tack and engine to to actually get focused on music)

I think you know where I'm going with this.

... But I am looking high and low for a 2010 Mustang that someone will let me look at for ideas brother ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I will say this ... If your Mustang is as strong a I think it is (some guys around have a couple with tricked out exhaust) ...

Then there may not be very much you can do for this ...

Even if you went with something up in or under your dash ...

(thinking too much resonance interfiering with what you are trying to accomplish here)

My subs never really sounded right either in my Camaro back in the day (mainly cause I payed special attention to the tack and engine to to actually get focused on music)

I think you know where I'm going with this.

... But I am looking high and low for a 2010 Mustang that someone will let me look at for ideas brother ...

I appreciate it. Not only the exhaust, but the car is totally stripped from b-pillar back, no carpet no deadener.

I do have this idea, mount the sub enclosure under the dash and run a port from it through the dash and port out towards the windshield. Only thing is, the port would have to snake around some stuff, so makes it very difficult to construct. Unless I can find some flexible tubing, get it to the shape and length I need, then glass it to hold the shape and make it sturdy. Not sure I'm keen on cutting a hole in my dashboard, though.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived