this forum is my home page for IE and firefox, and i'm always logged on, as a matter of fact i'm logged on, on this computer, the laptop in my brothers room, the computer in my computer science class that i always sit at, and the computer at work. never really thought bout it till then... and if i ever do like clean up my cookies or sumthin i have it set up for auto log so i still don't have to worry bout it

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

:lol: :lol: im sure my girl gets pretty ticked at me...on occasion...we'll be watching tv on the couch and i'll just have the sudden urge to get up and check the forums...then i'm here for about 2 hrs!!! :lol: :lol:

i here ya there im the exact same way :lol:

Im always loged on, and set as my default site when i open the web browser.

i changed my homepage too....but mine takes me rite to the forum homepage not just the homepage to the site! :lol:

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

:lol: :lol: im sure my girl gets pretty ticked at me...on occasion...we'll be watching tv on the couch and i'll just have the sudden urge to get up and check the forums...then i'm here for about 2 hrs!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: exactly what i used to do when i was married......this forum actually played a part in my divorce :lol but there were many parts....she wasn't the one for me either way so....

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

my g/f just asked me if i though it was a little obsessive?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: i said no, i need the fix of this website like you need your fix for cigarettes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: am i right? or what?

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???