Sonic Electronix

how many bands of eq do you need? 31 bands

i know alot of people will say sound processors the way to go but was looking at the new pioneer deck and seen it has 32 bands of eq! and i thought the 16 band eq of the 80prs was enough the new 99rs seems to be deadly for a single din http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/POCEN/Car/CD-Receivers/DEX-P99RS

i srtill have my RF symmetry, 28 band EQ on it and the 80prs has 16, and none of them are the same, so if i hook up the symmetry i would have 44 bands. put that in your pipe and smoke it!

i srtill have my RF symmetry, 28 band EQ on it and the 80prs has 16, and none of them are the same, so if i hook up the symmetry i would have 44 bands. put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Yes! I like. Jut like the old zapco paragraphics. Fuckers had like 100 knobs. I like knobs and buttons. The more the better

Get a car pc and download winamp if you can find it. Has an eq plugin with over 250 bands.

Yes! I like. Jut like the old zapco paragraphics. Fuckers had like 100 knobs. I like knobs and buttons. The more the better

ade0b6b9-2fdf-4022-a37c-b1f75e40d39b_zps

moar bands!

THE DRIVING FORCE

Mobbin in my old school by Little Bruce has the lyrics "six 15's with the Zapco hook". Are these eqs what he referring?

Archived