truthsayer Posted May 22, 2014 Report Posted May 22, 2014 I have the chance to buy a 2012 Sonic with only 7k miles on it for 10k. I am really contemplating this for a good run around car for city driving. ( truck just eats up the gas in the city) Looks like it wouldn't be to difficult or to expensive to put a decent system in. So any pro's or cons on the car would be appreciated. truthsayer
Ram Posted May 22, 2014 Report Posted May 22, 2014 My mom has an 2013 LTZ. Cool little car, really good on gas. If you're taller than 5'5 it's not a car for you though. I'm 6'1 and I couldn't drive it for long period of times.
truthsayer Posted May 22, 2014 Author Report Posted May 22, 2014 I'm 6' and didn't think about the height thing being an issue. truthsayer
n8ball2013 Posted May 22, 2014 Report Posted May 22, 2014 Id think driving it solo wouldnt be an issue. Passengers may hate life though THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
truthsayer Posted May 22, 2014 Author Report Posted May 22, 2014 Guess i'll have to do a 24hr test drive. truthsayer
Trey_Dog650 Posted May 22, 2014 Report Posted May 22, 2014 Meh. With all the recalls gm has had. I'd look else where. Car is probably only worth 7k lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
truthsayer Posted May 22, 2014 Author Report Posted May 22, 2014 Meh. With all the recalls gm has had. I'd look else where. Car is probably only worth 7k lol Funny you say that, I actually asked about this issue. Suppose-ably this car does not fall into this car does not fall into this category. Book value is 13k, they are asking 12k, but since i have know the guy forever and he is a fellow vet, said he could get it for 10k. However if i decide to go ahead with the deal, i will try 8k cash and up to 9k cash ans see if that works. Car is in mint condition. But like i said, I still have made up my mind yet. truthsayer
inm Posted May 26, 2014 Report Posted May 26, 2014 I have a 2012 Sonic, and I love it. I'm not very tall, but one of my former coworkers was 6'3" and had no issue riding with me to/from work and lunch. Great gas mileage, yada yada yada On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.