dolarbilz Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 Just check the sub over carefully make sure coils read good and trade.then look for another to match.I would.
tayodell41 Posted May 24, 2014 Author Report Posted May 24, 2014 Just check the sub over carefully make sure coils read good and trade.then look for another to match.I would. I think one 15 in a good sized box is all that my trunk will fit anyway, so I won't need another one.
tayodell41 Posted May 24, 2014 Author Report Posted May 24, 2014 Why does it have an incriminator frame and psi recone? Just curious. Working subs for non-working subs seems to be fair. I'm not entirely sure haha
smashedz28 Posted May 24, 2014 Report Posted May 24, 2014 Frankenstein woofers scare me. If he reconed with original Fi parts then I would do it. Different frame and soft parts. I wouldn't personally.
n8ball2013 Posted May 24, 2014 Report Posted May 24, 2014 Im with him. I hate frankenwoofers THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.