tayodell41 Posted May 22, 2014 Report Posted May 22, 2014 I have a man willing to trade my two Shok Industries Big Shok 15s that need recones for his Fi BBL N2. It is in perfect working condition, it has a brand new PSI recone and an Incriminator Audio frame. I'm just wondering if I would be losing anything by making this trade. I don't think I would be at all, but I'll just make sure on here. I have attached my subs and his sub.
truthsayer Posted May 22, 2014 Report Posted May 22, 2014 Well it's just my opinion, but i would make the trade. truthsayer
Aj11 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 wow! love that magnet! don't know anything about either Sub... but just because of that magnet yes! its just so cool. need to show it off you sure theres not a transformers logo on there?lol jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
dolarbilz Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 Two non working subs for a working sub I'll pass Beside those n2 are sweet.I would rather spend my money trying find another n2 then reconing subs you can't hear
Aj11 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 Two non working subs for a working sub I'll pass Beside those n2 are sweet.I would rather spend my money trying find another n2 then reconing subs you can't hear you got it backwards, he has the 2 15s and will.be getting the fi jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
dolarbilz Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 Two non working subs for a working sub I'll pass Beside those n2 are sweet.I would rather spend my money trying find another n2 then reconing subs you can't hear you got it backwards, he has the 2 15s and will.be getting the fi Oh my bad lol I would then
Kyblack76 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 N2's ftw SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 Why does it have an incriminator frame and psi recone? Just curious. Working subs for non-working subs seems to be fair. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
bassman619 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 I think im the only one that feels this way but id say just recone the subs you have..look at it like this. You are going to trade two subs for one ssub.yes his sub works but it is used and you never know how much abuse its taken..ppl that get fi like to bang do you can asu5me he used to ride with that sub at full tilt..you said a man not a friend so I can tell you dont really know him that well. But if you spent the money on reconing the subs you have it would be like having two new subs and you could customize them with the parts you want..so it really comes down to whether or not you want to spend money..if you had 2 15s youre probably not going to be satisfied with 1 and in the end youll end up searching for another sub to match..forget it man..id recone the old ones and run those then save up to buy some brand new ones later that have a warranty You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
timc31610 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 I think im the only one that feels this way but id say just recone the subs you have..look at it like this. You are going to trade two subs for one ssub.yes his sub works but it is used and you never know how much abuse its taken..ppl that get fi like to bang do you can asu5me he used to ride with that sub at full tilt..you said a man not a friend so I can tell you dont really know him that well. But if you spent the money on reconing the subs you have it would be like having two new subs and you could customize them with the parts you want..so it really comes down to whether or not you want to spend money..if you had 2 15s youre probably not going to be satisfied with 1 and in the end youll end up searching for another sub to match..forget it man..id recone the old ones and run those then save up to buy some brand new ones later that have a warranty I kind of agree..... but. That FI looks bad ass! My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.