Another 8-12's 4th in a Explorer build...

This is looking awesome so far, keep it up!

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

I'm still playing with the port, I don't know how it's "supposed" to be, or sound. Depending on how the pvc effects the tuning it should be around 46ish. There's alot left to do obviously, alot of testing. I'm sure my rise is skyhigh but so far I have zero voltage drop. "I" think it sounds good so far. Down in the 20's it's definately more violent and windy with the windows down. Upper 30's and up seems louder windows up. I'm not sure what that means, if anything, we'll see.20140522_203620.jpg

1" acrylic, If I was a "baller", I would have just bought a backup camera..but I'm cheap.

Ummm camera's are like 35 bucks...that 1" inch acrilic has to be like 3 times that...I gues thats camera only if you dont have a hu with a screen but either way...I like the plexi :)

Killer work man Love how this is turning out will be watching this one!

Keep it up :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived