Jump to content

*SPRKN_RANGER'S BLOWTHROUGH BUILD!!* 4 AA HAVOCS **VIDEO PG.7**


Recommended Posts

Posted

Where in SoCal are you. When I'm out there visiting friends. I also try to find a system close to get a demo in while im out there

Posted

Where in SoCal are you. When I'm out there visiting friends. I also try to find a system close to get a demo in while im out there

I live in Hesperia, it's about 30 min north of the inland empire.

Posted

You not far from where I stay when I'm out there. I drove through your area when I went to the Audiotistics shop to checkout the van a few months back.

Posted

You not far from where I stay when I'm out there. I drove through your area when I went to the Audiotistics shop to checkout the van a few months back.

Oh yea, Tim's shop is pretty close...about a 25 min drive through town. Next time your up this way give hit me up!

Next time I'm down there I'm going to have to hear this thing!

My mother in law lives in Menifee and we might be down there at Christmas.

This thing gonna be done? lol

Yea let me know man, I'd be willing to meet you out that way when your up here. And yes it will be playing by Christmas :D it won't be on the 7.5k that I'm planning, but it will at least be playing.

Posted

Yea let me know man, I'd be willing to meet you out that way when your up here. And yes it will be playing by Christmas :D it won't be on the 7.5k that I'm planning, but it will at least be playing.

Badass man hope I make it down if not for anything but to hear this thing.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide


Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Posted

I guess its further than I thought from Menifee but the wife has been wanting to go to Victorville and show me where she used to live.

Shoot I'm down to drive down the hill and meet you somewhere closer to menifee...I worked on a jobsite in menifee, it's not too bad of a drive.

Posted

I stay in Grande Terrace. Gotta check with with the wife about when we are making our fall trip out there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1120 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...