Hey guys how's it going? I've never owned an Xbox before, and was never really into consoles (got a PS3 for christmas this past year) so I'm not too sure how good of a deal this is.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/vgm/4485712286.html

That's a CL local to me and I was looking into getting an Xbox mainly to play Cod and some other games with my girlfriend. I just came across this and she's actually really into Star Wars so that leads me to my first question...

This unit is 320Gb and the one she currently has is 4gb but she has added a 120gb hard drive to hers. I'm wondering if I can swap out units/hard drives with her so I can keep the 320gb hard drive and she can keep her hard drive and just switch them between units so that she can get the Star Wars unit with her memory in it and I can use her old unit with the new 320gb memory. Basically I'd be getting this so that I can trade her this one that she'd really love and then still end up with an Xbox to play with her in the end.

Another question was how much would you guys value this bundle at? I tried messaging the girl on FB who is selling it (it's a free and for sale page for my college) to see if she'd be willing to sell the system, controllers, and power cords by themselves w/out any games so that I wouldn't have to pay extra for any games I didn't want. Assuming she would like to do that, what would you guys value that at? I know it's a lot of memory so I'm not expecting to pay $100, but I'm not looking to spend $450 either. Just want a fair amount to offer the seller so we both come out with a good deal

Any experts on the subject would be appreciated, just thought this would be a nice idea and help me get what I was looking for too. Thanks for reading!

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

i mean it does come with alot of games, but ive seen xboxs sell for 120$ with more stuff than this, honestly youre mostly paying for the edition the xbox is , you could probably buy a regular xbox like that one just not the star wars edition and buy a harddrive and get the games you want for alot less, just depends. you can probably pick up games for super cheap off craigslist

I would get it and sell all of the things you dont want

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

I would say it's not a bad deal. as said special editions don't mean much of anything unless unopened but with the accessories and games you get with it kinda even it out

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

You'll be stuck with the games on the drive. I dont even know if you could play those usong a dif profile than the original one that they were purchased with.

Lets assume you can play them. Either way, your stuck with em.

Theirs 13 discs. You would be lucky to flip those for 10 each. Thats 130 recoup imo for like 85 bux.

So that means your paying 365 net. The newest game is gta v, otherwise most of them are oldish or worse. As far as cod, youll likely pick the one you like or that she has and almost exclusively play that which makes the other cods obsolete..

365 is wayyy too much imo. And thats assuming you sell the other games. 360s are dropping like crazy. Like others have said, they sell for like 150 with a bunch of stuff all day..

Id offer 250. Not a dollar more. Its last gen. Edition is worth nothing to almost everyone. Yes it has games, but their all old. You could only sell 13 of them. The most valuable being gta v which your gonna top out at around 20 bux net after fees on ebay.

Its alot of stuff, but its alot of old stuff. In fact id offer 200 afyer making your case. With wiggle room to 250. Mention that everyday it sits its worth less. In a year itll be near worthless.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Actually, those disc games arent even worth 85 bux.. like 50 max. Besides you can find an xbox one for 450 all day I bet.

And no body would trade you an xb1 for all that stuff.

The only nice feature is the 320gb and for you the star wars. Otherwise, its the same console that goes for 100 to 150 with all that stuff everyday.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Actually, those disc games arent even worth 85 bux.. like 50 max. Besides you can find an xbox one for 450 all day I bet.

And no body would trade you an xb1 for all that stuff.

The only nice feature is the 320gb and for you the star wars. Otherwise, its the same console that goes for 100 to 150 with all that stuff everyday.

You are the man! She's bent on the fact that having those games on the hard drive increases the value of it, I told her it's a sunk cost so I offered to even buy it without a hard drive. I didn't think about it at first, but I was assuming I could just buy any size hard drive I wanted and use it instead. Would I be correct in assuming this?

She said that if in a couple weeks she doesn't sell it, she'd be willing to sell the console, power cords, controllers, and kinect (apparently it's part of the Star Wars setup) for $200 without the hard drive. Without the hard drive though and just for those pieces of equipment I was thinking of trying to offer between $100 to $150 at most for it all. Then I could pick up something like THIS for myself right?

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Yiu could buy another hdd yes. Personally id either find one cheap online or use a flash drive. Iirc they can use up to 32gb flashdrives which can be had for cheappp. I used my 8gb without a problem.

Either way f paying 60 bucks for a hdd even if its is a 320gb

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Archived