Civic Wall Build 4 DC XLm2 15's It is playing videos on Friday Pics updated

Great work man, you guys banged that out pretty quick!

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Lookin good. Tuned in for updates.

Well there may be some more hidden away who knows?!?! LOL

Nice updates.... now MOAR!!!!!!! Lol :D

MOAR MOAR LOL I think there may be an update before the weekend.

How much resin do you go through? Lol

About 2 gallons on this enclosure, but it is MDF the wood drinks resin it is crazy LOL With all the cloth and resin this thing is not budging it will be strong as hell.

Great work man, you guys banged that out pretty quick!

Thanks just get done what I can working weekends. I have heard I am faster at building than alot of guys and I take my time and don't rush....

Looking damn good Larry... I will be the 2nd person to get a demo after you ... Carbon already determined that lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Looking damn good Larry... I will be the 2nd person to get a demo after you ... Carbon already determined that lol

So it will be him then you? I get the first one by myself it is called tuning hehe! I never let the person that owns the car get to hear it before I tune it and make it sound pretty for them.

Looks awesome

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

So it will be him then you? I get the first one by myself it is called tuning hehe! I never let the person that owns the car get to hear it before I tune it and make it sound pretty for them.

Well since you put it that way I guess I'd be 3rd lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Looks awesome

Thanks Bro!

Well since you put it that way I guess I'd be 3rd lol

Then who is after Carbon?

Ok fine I am the next in line after you and him lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

I've been waiting for 3 years to see this get done! Nice work! Carbon doesn't like me much, so I'll sit back and watch you work. I like it so far.

I'm seriously very interested in how the suspension responds to this much weight, and the motor too. I've only got 2 12's in a ported birch enclosure, 2 3500's, a couple symphony amps, and 6 xp 950's in the back, and I'm on coilovers and they're maxed out in height just to sit level. They are not happy and I've noticed a huge difference in motor performance between lugging the weight around and the h/o alt.

Of course I have the ex and he has an si, but it's only .2L difference. Anyway, very curious to see how it all plays out.

Keep up the good work!

Ok fine I am the next in line after you and him lol

HAHAHAHAH

I've been waiting for 3 years to see this get done! Nice work! Carbon doesn't like me much, so I'll sit back and watch you work. I like it so far.

I'm seriously very interested in how the suspension responds to this much weight, and the motor too. I've only got 2 12's in a ported birch enclosure, 2 3500's, a couple symphony amps, and 6 xp 950's in the back, and I'm on coilovers and they're maxed out in height just to sit level. They are not happy and I've noticed a huge difference in motor performance between lugging the weight around and the h/o alt.

Of course I have the ex and he has an si, but it's only .2L difference. Anyway, very curious to see how it all plays out.

Keep up the good work!

Ok well I don't know what you guys issues are with each other, all I ask is no drama in the build thread. I have no problems with anyone I just do work and try to make the audio world a better place HEHEHE!

Thanks!

It is handling the weight very well won't know about engine drag and the weight of driving it until it is done, I would assume even with the pure awesomeness that is holding it up it will drive differently. The weight alone changes braking and taking curves at higher speed by alot. It is one of those things you feel out and get used to.

As far as differences between honda civics and all that let's leave that out, I am not an authority on 4 cylinder power I just build systems and try to do the best I can.

Archived