Brazil is going to finish this Cup without Neymar. I read he has a fractured vertebra.

You just heard that? LOL

Look for the vid, he took a flying knee to the back.

I just read that it was a fractured vertebra. I saw what happened though.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

i dont think Brazil will win it.. they could but i doubt it. they haven't played well or at the level they once was.Brazil will need the help of the reffs to win it again. Netherlands won that last game again because of the reffs failure to call 2 penalties in favor of costa rica.. The 2 teams who have made it where they are and earned it are Germany and Argentina.. one of those teams should win it and if they do then there is hope that FIFA is not throwing the games and making reffs call games to make teams win.

ever since the NBA reff got caught calling games and betting i lost faith in the NBA.. im sure higher people up had something to do with it.

i dont think Brazil will win it.. they could but i doubt it. they haven't played well or at the level they once was.Brazil will need the help of the reffs to win it again. Netherlands won that last game again because of the reffs failure to call 2 penalties in favor of costa rica.. The 2 teams who have made it where they are and earned it are Germany and Argentina.. one of those teams should win it and if they do then there is hope that FIFA is not throwing the games and making reffs call games to make teams win.

ever since the NBA reff got caught calling games and betting i lost faith in the NBA.. im sure higher people up had something to do with it.

I completely disagree with this. The ref actually fucked us cause costa rica should have gotten like 2 red cards.

We desirved to win. Played much better

im not taking that away. Netherlands is a good team.. world class team at that.. what do you think would have happen if costa rica would have gotten the red cards after being robbed 2 penalties?

controversy and would show how fucked up they are controlling this games.. it all has to do with balancing the game..

i would prefer to see those 2 penalty kicks by costa rica and then getting the 2 red cards leading to a Netherlands victory 5-2.. Fifa is to blame on how dirty Brazil vs Colombia match was.. if Brazil would have gotten called for many of the fouls they committed against Colombia. Neymar wouldnt have gotten injured.. they let it go too far and out of hand

im not taking that away. Netherlands is a good team.. world class team at that.. what do you think would have happen if costa rica would have gotten the red cards after being robbed 2 penalties?

controversy and would show how fucked up they are controlling this games.. it all has to do with balancing the game..

i would prefer to see those 2 penalty kicks by costa rica and then getting the 2 red cards leading to a Netherlands victory 5-2.. Fifa is to blame on how dirty Brazil vs Colombia match was.. if Brazil would have gotten called for many of the fouls they committed against Colombia. Neymar wouldnt have gotten injured.. they let it go too far and out of hand

I dont think costa rica should have gotten a penalty since both tackles where on the ball. Yeah one of them took the player with it to but rules are rules, it was ball and he happened to take player down with him. That happens so often, no reason to give a penalty there.

The brazil match was a lil different tho. Brazil should have gotten atleast 1 red card and that would have changed the entire match for colombia.

I do think they will beat germany. But if they are gonna win the entire thing... Idk I hope not cause they haven't played 1 good match really

Archived