Fucking referree learn to judge...

Argentina should have gotten atleast 2 yellow cards and possibly a red one for that fucking attack on sneijder

Will you please stop bitching about penalties? Every fucking match. Guess what man, the refs have missed calls against all the teams.

If they didn't flop so much, maybe they'd get calls, and that goes for all the teams.

That said, the final should be a good match. I think Germany will have to come out attacking again, can't give Argentina a chance to win at the end.

I said nothing about penalties. AT ALL!

I was talking about cards but hey carry on.

now that its on your side now its wrong? Netherlands got to semi finals thanks to bad referees.. they also lost before regulation.. shouldn't even gone OT.. Argentina got robbed a goal in the 2nd half calling offside on a clean play..

edit: thats the part i hate.. bad calls are all good untill your team gets affected by it.. thats when you hear everyone bitching but when a team wins off bad calls it was a good game.. All teams got screwed in some way or the other.. i bitched about bad calls Mexico vs. Netherlands but i also accept when bad calls help them.. the worst part is. you crying about bad calls when the other team got robbed a goal that gave your team 30 more minutes of play and a chance to win by penalty kicks

Not going into anything else you said just the robbed goal part.

It wasn't a goal? Higuain shot the ball next to the goal it wasn't in. Yes it did look like it was in, but he hit the side wrong side of the net. Last time I checked that's not robbing anyone from a goal.

The outside didn't get called after the shot soo can't blame it on that either

"75 min From the free-kick for offside Argentina break quickly, Messi flicking the ball in via Lavezzi for Higuain's run into the box. He connects perfectly with a volley and makes the net billow, from the wrong side, the side netting."

found at: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10951343/Netherlands-vs-Argentina-World-Cup-2014-live.html

thats not the one im talking about.. stop fooling yourself.. it wasnt even off a free kick

trust me it was a goal.. people even left the lunch room cause of it.. then even showed replay and everyone work saw it.. i will post a video if i find it

Im not sure what goal Miguels is talking about but isnt that what the goal line technology is used for.

Im pretty sure it would have came up as a goal if it was actually in.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I bet he is talking about this one:

http://www.footballtube.com/vines/big-chance-missed-by-higuain

Thats the exact thing I was talking about. It hits the wrong side of the net like the post above proves. Also if it was a goal don't you think it would be easy to find and all over the fucking internet?

That is what I was thinking. I havent heard a peep about it... Ive been all over the WC

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived