Knukonceptz 4/0

So I was looking around for some power wire because I like to have some wire on hand for installs I do because I don't like buying cheap stuff from stores around here and I was looking at some Knukonceptz wire because it was cheap and came across 4/0 cable. Anybody ever use it? Says it's rated at 700A at 20'

I have used the 1/0 and its good wire. I say buy some and post some pics of it

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

is it just like the sky high 2/0? if its the same size, save $2 a foot if you get sky high

sky high is $4.65 a foot and $215 the 50 foot spool

umm just chiming in but have you checked out Sky High Car Audio? They sell some beefy wire good ofc wire as well...They're 2/0 is honestly as big as 4/0 welding cable...they also sell plenty of accessories for it like special fuse holders and lugs/heatshrink that is made to fit it...still plenty of flex and not expensive at all compaired to 7 bucks a foot I think its a little less than 5 bucks a foot...they are a sponsor on here...havent had a complaint about them yet after all the spools I've bought not tomention all the accessories and all the sizes of wire...definitely worth considering

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

is it just like the sky high 2/0? if its the same size, save $2 a foot if you get sky high

I think I read somewhere that the Knu 4/0 doesn't fit the 2/0 lugs soooooo idk lol

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I think I read somewhere that the Knu 4/0 doesn't fit the 2/0 lugs soooooo idk lol

does knu make lugs for their stuff? Seems like you have better options running with SHCA...gonna have to get reducers made up for them anyway and toolmaker and others already have stuff made up to adapt to the shca wire...but your call

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

they do have lugs for it.. i just dont see the point in paying $2 more for 3 strands more.. now if its double the size or at least 40% more wire then it might be worth it

But do the cost analysis of how many LESS runs you'd have to do. One run instead of two 2/0 OFC runs. Plus one less(or two less) fuse holders and also less terminals to buy. It could be just as cost effective if you lay it down on paper.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived