Cj Kumz Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 Hey guys, need a little help here. How do you calculate the recommended box volume of a sub if the website doesn't specify the volume required?? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
timc31610 Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 I would contact the manufacturer. I have googled like crazy and can't figure it out...lol. Or wait for one of the more experienced guys like JoeX, Krakin, Triticum... What is the sub? My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Triticum Agricolam Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 What are the subs in question? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
PolishThunder Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 IF you can get the T/S parameters you can use WinISD, but if the site doesn't even post recommended box size i would not be surprised if they did not provide parameters.
CleanSierra Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 I would contact the manufacturer. I have googled like crazy and can't figure it out...lol. Or wait for one of the more experienced guys like JoeX, Krakin, Triticum... What is the sub? You have a PM, an important one haha Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Cj Kumz Posted May 31, 2014 Author Report Posted May 31, 2014 http://www.spldynamics.fi/products/subwoofers/SPL-series/spl-380d1a-e.html I believe it is a company from Finland. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Joe X Posted May 31, 2014 Report Posted May 31, 2014 They offer a full set of t/s parameters so with those, they even offer two kinds of Xmax whatever they mean by that.
PolishThunder Posted May 31, 2014 Report Posted May 31, 2014 They offer a full set of t/s parameters so with those, they even offer two kinds of Xmax whatever they mean by that. Wow that's pretty impressive actually!
Cj Kumz Posted May 31, 2014 Author Report Posted May 31, 2014 One is linear Xmax and the other is peak to peak I believe. So based On the parameters available how do I know?? WinISD? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
timc31610 Posted May 31, 2014 Report Posted May 31, 2014 That looks like a pretty stout sub. I noticed the xtr series had box volume recommendations. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.