Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box design


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 pickup ext cab. I need help to design a box for the back. I'm wanting to take to back seat out and build a box that fits 4 15" subs. 2 subs are audiobahn 500 watt rms each and the other 2 are Rockford fosgate punchs 1200w each powered by a 800w mtx Magnum class d monoblock amp and a 1500w boss monoblock any advice would be helpful y banks and god bless

Posted

They need to be separated the two different brands that is also gain and phasing needs to be correct!!!!! audiobahn need own box and fosgates need there own boxes!!!

maybe do separate chambers for each sub :wavey5:

Posted

Sell two (or all four) and get matching subs. Otherwise you are just asking for issues.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

I was thinking about putting them in separate chambers since they are to different brands. I'm trying to sell them to save up enough money to buy 2 15" hcca orions and the amps and upgrade my electrical to power them beast

Posted

Check out SoundQubed, the HDC series is realy nice and can handle a lot of power for their price. Soundqubed also has a lot of other nice products like amps and sound deadener which are also really well priced. Not trying to plug soundqubed btw, just a good starter brand for doing decent power in my own personal opinion!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5204 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...