Sonic Electronix

Local shops or smd forum members with dd-1 cc-1 etc.

I've been looking around and looks like many shops haven't even heard of these efficient time saving tools i think i may have to try and scrap together some cash and spread the word about these some of these so called shops sadly don't even carry oscilloscopes so i wonder how they are tuning costumers amps? but does anyone in southern Cali have a dd-1 and cc-1 i need to tune my amps and i don't want to have to resort to the old voltage and amperage method can anyone help me ill compensate for your time and use of your tools :drinks:

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

chris hammer you still an smd member? thanks broke

He went to the military I want to say navy but don't remember

Hit up orionstang I know he has them or can help you find someone one closer

I think cnf kevosinn and miguels might have one hit those guys up

Also the sponsor shops which I think are in SoCal appletistics and del Rey customs might have them

Lol I don't understand how shops can't spend a measely $300 on some tools that will save them shit tons of time and create repeat customers.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm