diatribe Posted June 6, 2014 Report Posted June 6, 2014 I came here pumped up hoping to see some amp guts, and whamo!... nothing.
biscuitownz Posted June 6, 2014 Author Report Posted June 6, 2014 I came here pumped up hoping to see some amp guts, and whamo!... nothing. You can't see it? Hm.. I'll repost with photobucket links then. Sorry EDIT: Updated now.
biscuitownz Posted June 6, 2014 Author Report Posted June 6, 2014 Can't see the pics... Can you check again? I updated right around the time you posted
MurdocGTP Posted June 6, 2014 Report Posted June 6, 2014 They show up now, at least for me. That thing looks cool... Murdoc 06 civic sedan alpine cde-hd149bt sundown sax 150.4 sundown 6.5cs sundown sd-2 8v2 (pair in a sealed box)
youngbass98 Posted June 6, 2014 Report Posted June 6, 2014 Nice pic always wondered what mine looked like but couldn't give up the warranty lol 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
SQL50 Posted August 27, 2014 Report Posted August 27, 2014 I know this is kind of an old post, but it's sort of on topic.. Just thought I would say this, incase some of you guys don't know which I'm sure some of you do know.. If you get one of these amps, as well as any of the prime line, you can't get parts for them like you can on punch and power.. That's if your a diy guy and if you don't have warranty, warranty's expired etc. The only thing they have available for the amps if it tears up is if you buy the whole board.. I just thought I would throw that in.. Because I bought a r1200-1d off of ebay that was a fried amp, so I figured I would get it and open it up to see what was wrong with it and order the part that I needed and have a amp that would perform like it was new for a fraction of the price and found out the hard way when I called RF.. So I was just letting you guys know..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.