Good to see the progress man. I don't know what your plans are for the body and paint if any but just to throw it out there I have a buddy that does paint and body work on the side if your lookin to have anything painted. He does a really good job, he did my bumpers, and mirrors white to match the truck and then fixed my front bumper and repsprayed it after I hit the damn deer. He's pretty cheap and he's only about 10 minutes from you. On that note, I move into my house in just under 3 weeks and I'll be 10 mins from you. I'll have to come checkout the Lude and you'll have to come by and kick it.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

small update.....

I was having trouble getting rid of the parts car...apparently, in order for those "junk your car for cash" people to take your car, they need the title printed in your name, and not just signed over. So I posted it on craigslist as 'if you can tow it, it's yours'.

I'll be damned if it took 10 minutes to get 6-7 people responding to that shit. I've never seen that before. Anyway, it will be outta the way by tomorrow evening.

I also tried stripping off the rear calipers to no avail....Honda used a pin through the parking brake line that just wont budge. In the end, it's only around 130 bucks for 2 new rear calipers and I probably should be buying them new anyway. No big deal, when I buy them, I'll remember to buy new pins so I can just cut/drill the old ones out.

Ordered a few more things last night that should be here in a couple days. :nuts:

Parking brake pin should be no problem, I used needle nose pliers ,WD40, ice pick & hammer! Then unbolt the cable holder bracket from the old calipers.

Ray

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro

Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10

Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters

Northstar  D3100 in the rear

VbjgkeI_zps47f1e082.jpg

Good to see the progress man. I don't know what your plans are for the body and paint if any but just to throw it out there I have a buddy that does paint and body work on the side if your lookin to have anything painted. He does a really good job, he did my bumpers, and mirrors white to match the truck and then fixed my front bumper and repsprayed it after I hit the damn deer. He's pretty cheap and he's only about 10 minutes from you. On that note, I move into my house in just under 3 weeks and I'll be 10 mins from you. I'll have to come checkout the Lude and you'll have to come by and kick it.

Man that's great news about the house! I was wondering how that was going....Hell yeah man, hit me up when your all settled, I'll have to come see it. I might see about your buddy too; I was gonna take it to maaco, but I'm not wild about that idea. Not too much left to do besides timing belt and oil pan; then I can get to work on the body and system.

small update.....

I was having trouble getting rid of the parts car...apparently, in order for those "junk your car for cash" people to take your car, they need the title printed in your name, and not just signed over. So I posted it on craigslist as 'if you can tow it, it's yours'.

I'll be damned if it took 10 minutes to get 6-7 people responding to that shit. I've never seen that before. Anyway, it will be outta the way by tomorrow evening.

I also tried stripping off the rear calipers to no avail....Honda used a pin through the parking brake line that just wont budge. In the end, it's only around 130 bucks for 2 new rear calipers and I probably should be buying them new anyway. No big deal, when I buy them, I'll remember to buy new pins so I can just cut/drill the old ones out.

Ordered a few more things last night that should be here in a couple days. :nuts:

Parking brake pin should be no problem, I used needle nose pliers ,WD40, ice pick & hammer! Then unbolt the cable holder bracket from the old calipers.

Really? shit man, I was smacking that thing with a hammer and blunt chisel and it wouldn't move. every time it would turn with the cable holder which made me think it was seized. I'll have to keep this in mind when I go to replace them with new ones.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Man that's great news about the house! I was wondering how that was going....Hell yeah man, hit me up when your all settled, I'll have to come see it. I might see about your buddy too; I was gonna take it to maaco, but I'm not wild about that idea. Not too much left to do besides timing belt and oil pan; then I can get to work on the body and system.

small update.....

Absolutely man, you'll always be welcome. I'm pumped to find out what your planning on doing system wise. And yeah when the time comes I can get u in touch with my buddy and you can talk and he can at least get you a quote for what you want done. He does nice work. Def better than maaco. And he will stand behind his work for a few years.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

small update.....

Absolutely man, you'll always be welcome. I'm pumped to find out what your planning on doing system wise. And yeah when the time comes I can get u in touch with my buddy and you can talk and he can at least get you a quote for what you want done. He does nice work. Def better than maaco. And he will stand behind his work for a few years.

cool man sounds good to me!

waiting to see if these settle a bit more before I do any more adjusting. it doesn't look lower in the pics but I can definitely tell it is. Plus, I took it on the highway expecting a lot of vibration and there's none!

2rzoors.jpg

I like using these just cuz they look like weapons.

11ipfsh.jpg

29e3f37.jpg

The rust is what I will be tackling next after the timing belt and water pump are in. I took the front right fender off my parts car for some extra metal to weld in, as well as buying some POR-15 to use back there.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

theres a show on august 24 in laconia, the info for the shows is on the nespl fb page

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Hmm that might be doable man. Gotta see if I can get the system together by then. Probably gonna be system or paint

these get pretty roudy without a lot of equipment.

tuned in bud :)

cool, thanks man.

Got somemore stuff in the mail today...

2vb7y8l.jpg

and I need opinions.....top or bottom? both are damn close, but I have no idea if the grain will change when I stretch it to fit.

2nlu82g.jpg

Are you trying to recover the dash tweeter covers! If so these might save you the headache:

IMG_20131003_141808_211_zps590f309e.jpg

IMG_20131010_071402_633_zps6c2fa1d1.jpg

IMG_20131026_075449_358_zpsb35998b9.jpg

From http://www.ortizcustompods.com/honda.html

Ray

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro

Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10

Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters

Northstar  D3100 in the rear

VbjgkeI_zps47f1e082.jpg

Archived