+1 on the DIY Mugen bumper.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Nice, I'm interested in seeing what you come up with on that bumper.

Yeah man....A lot of little things getting tweaked to make it one of a kind. Bumper lenses will be deleted....well, modified. and I'm deleting the "nostrils" in between the headlights. The only thing I'm worried about is making it uniform and straight.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

+1 on the DIY Mugen bumper.

thanks man. I feel like people may think this is gonna become a bodykit type thing...It's definitely not. I'm doing more deleting than adding to it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I got something in the mail....

2552c7t.jpg

a5c9bc.jpg

I am beyond ecstatic right now. It's gonna be an eventful weekend.

spent last night replacing the oil pan. Pain in the ass to get to. But it's in, and no leaks.

fzakgm.jpg

today Ill make more progress on the bumper.

You can't go wrong with USC. I use 435 myself. Love it! It shits ALL OVER the 3M/Bondo stuff I used once.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

You can't go wrong with USC. I use 435 myself. Love it! It shits ALL OVER the 3M/Bondo stuff I used once.

true man. Their stuff is way better.

Started glassing the bumper today....

2822hko.jpg

2md09rk.jpg

2rw6qh1.jpg

jv585i.jpg

i5sy8z.jpg

5 layer wet out.

supports and tape off. I didn't get as far as I wanted to this weekend...that oil pan really wrecked me last night. But for the first time ever, my company is actually giving us off for the 4th AND 5TH! (which is unheard of with my company).....Unfortunately, I have to work 11 hours monday-thursday and the following monday in order to get that privilege. Buuuut at least I'll have a 4 day weekend for fiberglass!

vcussz.jpg

28srddd.jpg

34pm3d4.jpg

24m6ulw.jpg

156z39j.jpg

2dvinab.jpg

2ic4k90.jpg

72ah4w.jpg

dpu4yb.jpg

9rruig.jpg

20fo6v.jpg

more to come.

Looking good

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Archived