MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 I need an enclosure idea for a 2013 ford focus hatchback with dimensions of the hatchback trunk 18H 35L 21W. Sub and port facing up tuning 30hz
Smoove Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 how much power do you plan to run? 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted June 2, 2014 Author Report Posted June 2, 2014 3krms Hifonics Zeus 3000.1D
Smoove Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 Download the torres calc. you'll want 4cubes after displacement and about 15-16sqin port per cube. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted June 2, 2014 Author Report Posted June 2, 2014 I keep looking it up and the domain is closed plus i have no clue how to work this thing lol
slowfkncar Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 With that amp your gonna need a big ass enclosure. Or a new amp.
Smoove Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 He'll be fine with that amp. Yes the SP4 can take more, but it is rated at 3k. 4cubes will work. If one of the regular box design guys hadn't stopped buy and given you something to work with. I will Do something this evening on Torres. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted June 2, 2014 Author Report Posted June 2, 2014 That would work since the car audio guys in germany are charging me a crazy amount of money. The measurements I gave you is the size of the trunk. It could be more but I will have 2 batteries running in the back so bear with me.
CleanSierra Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 With that amp your gonna need a big ass enclosure. Or a new amp. Curious about this answer? That amp will push the sub just fine. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted June 2, 2014 Author Report Posted June 2, 2014 So am I dude. Maybe he thinks I will be moving tons of air?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.