Mortal Kombat X (love this franchise)

so now that this game been out for a few days what's everyone thoughts

Buddy brought his ps4 over last night.

Got loaded and played it for about 4 hours. Man, there is a lot going on.

You "unlock" a billion things,.... hell, everything.

You can chose about 147 different ways to play, different "towers", different "specials" different tacticals, fuck....... i was a bit overwhelmed,... but, the game play is fun, finishing moves are as fucked up as ever (almost to gory). You can "use the envoriment" by throwing shit, or swinging from shit.

The "goings on" in the back ground, in the fight scences are as evil and demented as ever.... Some really fucked up shit if you pay attention. I found myself getting lost in them.

Graphics are a LIL cartoonie.... and its weird. Some characters look HELLA good. Every minor detail was thought of,... while others ? look meh at best. Its kinda strange.

But, the over all game play, and the 5 billion ways to play, and the characters, all of them and all of their moves, i think will help it be a game you can play for a very long time, and enjoy it. The characters, are pretty cool. They put some time in, trying to "have a decent story line" to each of them.

We did NOT get on the interwebz and play,... i couldnt remember my fucking password. Anyway..... I will be going and getting a ps4 very very soon.

Watching one of my favorite streamers play this, some of the brutalities and fatalaties are friken amazing.

ya,... theres some really fucked up shit.....

Im the old dude, that grew up playing this at 7-11. The amount of shit going on in this is a lil overwhelming for my old ass.... but, the game play is fun. I will get it.

used to love this game, played it at my friends on the sega. we were always trying to get the fatalities. Favorite one was lu-kang and his dragon.

Yeah the thing that's been the hardest for me is learning the combos from what I understand there harder then on mk 9 and timing them right along with being better at blocking i'm not use to fighting games I use to be into killer instinct back in the Nintendo 64 days

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

The timing is "off". Or i am a bit.

I cant throw things like i use to. I cant time landings from when the opp jumps, or is in the air. I miss hit juggles/combos more than i connect. But, again, that may be me, or, i just havent played in years.

Im sure a few days of playing cant cure..........

Bout time you consider getting a new system ol' man! Hit me up when you do. Spend more time on the xbone than ps4 but have both. Waiting for game fly to send me Mortal Combat this week.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Bout time you consider getting a new system ol' man! Hit me up when you do. Spend more time on the xbone than ps4 but have both. Waiting for game fly to send me Mortal Combat this week.

cool bro... i may get one today... i need a new ipad to,.... well see ;)

I remember my brother and me renting the very first one when I was a kid and playing it for hours.

might have to go get this for old times sake.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived