Nextlevelvapors Posted June 3, 2014 Author Report Posted June 3, 2014 Thanks so much for the input thus far. It is a 06 grand cherokee. Subs are c5 d4 15s. I wired them to 1 ohm on a crossfire c5 1000d amp. So they are getting decent power. Ive had 12s bang twice as hard with a 500 watt amp lol. I have always had a good friend who does spl comps build my boxes but he passed away last year so im almost lost. Anymore insight would be great on where to start here. Like I said id be more than happy to pay for a cut sheet building the box is not a pproblem. Im just bad with math lol
Nextlevelvapors Posted June 4, 2014 Author Report Posted June 4, 2014 Max measurement I just got is 43 inches wide id like to go no higher than 22 inches which is what this box is at and I can go as far into the cab as possible to get the best sound
Joe X Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 So here is a suggestion, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, port clearance 4", figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: You don't need all the bracing shown in the figure, just one top to bottom brace and the port brace will suffice.
Slinky Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 So here is a suggestion, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, port clearance 4", figure is just an assembly guide: NOTE: You don't need all the bracing shown in the figure, just one top to bottom brace and the port brace will suffice. Thats fucking badass that you did that for him. Props man. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Nextlevelvapors Posted June 4, 2014 Author Report Posted June 4, 2014 Man I can't thank you enough it looks badass!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.