• 2 weeks later...

Gave lots of demos Sunday at world Finals. Also took 3rd place for my class in Meca. Pictures to be uploaded later.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

5 days still wanting pics. lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

LOL. Damn, my bad brother. Started new job with DOL, they don't take too found of image uploading. I must find another way! LOL. In other news. Sounds like I will be running Taramps HD30k and DSS Tridents. New personal goal is 164 Outlaw by SBN.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

LOL. Damn, my bad brother. Started new job with DOL, they don't take too found of image uploading. I must find another way! LOL. In other news. Sounds like I will be running Taramps HD30k and DSS Tridents. New personal goal is 164 Outlaw by SBN.

Fuucckkkkk dude!!! That's exciting man. Reserve me a demo! I'll more than likely be at sbn unless this tradeshow crap means no demos/competing

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

• 2 months later...

Ok, so a brief update. It's winter time, so we all know what that means! Upgrade time. So here are the plans to follow. All of these things are expected to be in place before world finals.

6 15" DSS Tridents
2 Taramps HD30kSPL
2 80ah Juicebox LiPo4 batteries

All upgrades will be in place in the Month of February. Except the second amp and the second 80ah battery. Those will come into play before world finals.

My goals for this year is 162s sealed on the dash. I finished this year with a 160.6 I am going to compete in the lanes with my builder Mike Smiley in several classes this year. The goal will to make top 10 NA standings in IASCA, DBDrag, and Meca. My classes are HEAVILY filled lol. Some classes first place is high 168s and such. But, as far as daily builds are concerned, I would be top 3 IMO.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

This is the last video I took before the tear down.

3 minutes full tilt at 27hz

6 15" DSS Ethos

3 Taramps HD8000 2 ohm version each wired at 2 ohms

10 AGM Group 31 batteries

3.5:1 single reflex bandpass enclosure with 900cuin of port.

100% daily

162s

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Ok, so a brief update. It's winter time, so we all know what that means! Upgrade time. So here are the plans to follow. All of these things are expected to be in place before world finals.

6 15" DSS Tridents

2 Taramps HD30kSPL

All upgrades will be in place in the Month of February. Except the second amp and the second 80ah battery. Those will come into play before world finals.

My goals for this year is 162s sealed on the dash. I finished this year with a 160.6 I am going to compete in the lanes with my builder Mike Smiley in several classes this year. The goal will to make top 10 NA standings in IASCA, DBDrag, and Meca. My classes are HEAVILY filled lol. Some classes first place is high 168s and such. But, as far as daily builds are concerned, I would be top 3 IMO.

What's the deal with those Lithium batts from Juicebox? Are they still a grand? Only 2? they must be beasts!

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

6 15" DSS Tridents

2 Taramps HD30kSPL

What's the deal with those Lithium batts from Juicebox? Are they still a grand? Only 2? they must be beasts!

more like i better only need 2 if they cost that much. sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

6 15" DSS Tridents

2 Taramps HD30kSPL

Each 12v/40ah is 1200$ shipped, but that was presale pricing only and MAP will be more. I believe 1500$, I can't confirmed. My first 12/80ah model should be here by second week of February. I've been told that the 80ah with my 240a alt should be able to hold 25krms and 60k burp.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Archived