Yamaha Banshee 350 practice launching! | Who rides?

Ive had dirt bikes and 4 wheelers my whole life. Sold everything 7 years ago because of cops being called every time I would ride. Bought a Raptor 700 last year and sold it a while back because cops again.

Not a Raptor fan but I got a stupid good deal on it. Sold it for 4 times what I paid after a little work.

photo-27_zps3054ef80.jpg

I also have a raptor. Its a 2003 660r. Over here in philly the cops really don't even mess with you. I've gotten a couple tickets before but I still ride anyway.

The cops around my place are douches and will write you a citation before you can blink, and I live in Arkansas? We ride on country roads, not six lanes.

Wow those cops must having nothing better to do. Some of us would ride down 95 at 12 o'clock and cops would most of the time not even bother. These bikes are so damn fast that they don't bother.

I ride a banshee. Thing is wicked, until it falls apart. Lol I have so many thousands of dollars in that thing.

Mine is all stock besides the pipes..I never plan on opening that engine unless I have no choice lol.

The only stock part of my motor is the "slightly" modified cases. I have gotten to the point where I can rebuild the whole motor in basically four or five hours. I can't seem to keep the thing running, and I have even taken it to actual Banshee motor builders, and they can't even tell me what is wrong. But it is sure as hell fun while it lasts.

The cops here don't care about how fast the bikes around here are. Last year around this time three kids almost died running from the cops at 90+.

Ive had dirt bikes and 4 wheelers my whole life. Sold everything 7 years ago because of cops being called every time I would ride. Bought a Raptor 700 last year and sold it a while back because cops again.

Not a Raptor fan but I got a stupid good deal on it. Sold it for 4 times what I paid after a little work.

photo-27_zps3054ef80.jpg

I also have a raptor. Its a 2003 660r. Over here in philly the cops really don't even mess with you. I've gotten a couple tickets before but I still ride anyway.

The cops around my place are douches and will write you a citation before you can blink, and I live in Arkansas? We ride on country roads, not six lanes.

I live in a small town and only road on dirt roads to get to the woods. But an old woman with nothing better to do would call the cops every time she saw us riding. Figured she had finally died off because I was seeing a guy on a grizzly going down the road so I bought the Raptor and went riding.. Well she was still alive and still calling the cops on me.. The person on the grizzly happened to be her grandson and he's also a cop out here...

The way it works in this town is you gotta know everyone.. So if you don't you are SOL.

I got a reckless driving ticket and driving without my license ticket 8 years ago when I was doing nothing wrong just because the cops were tired of coming out there... Instead of telling the old woman to STFU.

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

photo-27_zps3054ef80.jpg

I live in a small town and only road on dirt roads to get to the woods. But an old woman with nothing better to do would call the cops every time she saw us riding. Figured she had finally died off because I was seeing a guy on a grizzly going down the road so I bought the Raptor and went riding.. Well she was still alive and still calling the cops on me.. The person on the grizzly happened to be her grandson and he's also a cop out here...

The way it works in this town is you gotta know everyone.. So if you don't you are SOL.

I got a reckless driving ticket and driving without my license ticket 8 years ago when I was doing nothing wrong just because the cops were tired of coming out there... Instead of telling the old woman to STFU.

That's about like it here. Two brothers right down the road from me are cops and they are straight up ass wipes. You can drive by them at a crawling speed and they will get you with wreckless driving.

photo-27_zps3054ef80.jpg

That's about like it here. Two brothers right down the road from me are cops and they are straight up ass wipes. You can drive by them at a crawling speed and they will get you with wreckless driving.

One of the times that I did get a ticket was from the same cop that told me they wouldn't bothered me as long as a I stayed in that township. I go past the cop, wave to him and he lights me up, pulls me over and gives me a $102 ticket...

Spent 8 years racing XC on different quads. Had them all, YFZ450's, TRX450R/ER, LT-R450, KFX450R in multiples. Miss it like crazy sometimes but definitely an expensive hobby when you get really heavy into it. Been from River Ranch, FL all the way to Rhinelander, WI racing between GNCC, OMA, Mid-East, Mid-South, SORCS, etc.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived