So I get home from work and want to watch a little Netflix on my Xbox. When I turn it on it says there is a system update needed so I install it. After it gets done updating and restarts my Xbox internal memory and my hard drive are completely wiped. Needless to say I am beyond pissed since I lost all of my game files (4 years worth of files and saves playing almost 8 hours a day almost every day)

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Call and complain. Maybe get some free gold time ornsomething..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

I'm about to email them and maybe trade the thing off for a ps3

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

talked to someone at Microsoft. They told me that my hard drive probably got formatted during the update. Well no shit sherlock. I was done after that

Well yea you gotta raise hell etc. Otherwise dont even bother calling..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

yea. I'm not in a hell raising mood tonight I might tomorrow evening after work and a couple beers